Connect

 photo facebook_zps8cbd5f36.png  photo instagram_zps52c2150b.png  photo pinterest_zps35bb796e.png  photo twitter_zps93b5cbaa.png  photo bloglovin_zpsff10f10e.png

Thursday, January 23, 2014

In My Bag: An exposé

So it's been what, 4 days? That means we know each other well enough for you all to start rifling though my things, right? Yes. Congratulations. 

It's time for a journey into my cosmetic bag. Yikes. 
Bag dump. 

Please note that both the bag and the contents within is constantly changing. I can never guarantee any color or product will recur. Except for my powder. I was actually surprised that there wasn't more crap in here. Usually there are like some old fortunes, gum wrappers, and at least one hundred bobby pins. Maybe I subconsciously knew I would be exposing the most intimate details of my cosmetics bag to the interwebs so I lived cleanly. 

Cleaned it up. 

One thing for sure is that I have too many lip products. Those who know me know I rarely wear anything on my lips.. this is amusing. 

I'll start with the copious amount of lip items. On the left we have MAC prolongwear lipglass in boundlessly beige. If you don't have any of these, you should. They are ridiculously long wearing and come in lots of pretty shades. I'm boring so I like beige. As you'll see as we continue through this list. Bobbi Brown Lip Color in Blondie Pink - the best natural pink, Chanel Rouge Coco Lip Color in Perle, Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color in Retro Pink, Burt's Bee's Honey Lip Balm, Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Complex, Bobbi Brown Crystal Lip Gloss. Clearly, I have a problem. 

Moving up top we have Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener in light bisque an awesome sheer brightening concealer that is super easy to use on the go. Anastasia tinted brow gel in espresso  not sure why that's in there without a brow pencil..coming back down Laura Mercier Undercover pot in #1 this thing has under eye and face concealer in one little pot with a convenient supply of loose translucent powder underneath. Perfect little travel companion. Bobbi Brown Blush in pale pink- duh and Laura Mercier pressed foundation powder in #3.
Oh and teeny Bobbi concealer blending brush, lip brush and a baby Kiehls's creme de corps and a mini MAC fix+ 

This has been an exposé of my (full of Bobbi Brown) cosmetic bag. I felt like I would bore you if I went into more detail. Let me know if you have specific questions on any of these items and I'll be happy to supply you with my wealth of knowledge. 

xoxo. LP

No comments:

Post a Comment