Connect

 photo facebook_zps8cbd5f36.png  photo instagram_zps52c2150b.png  photo pinterest_zps35bb796e.png  photo twitter_zps93b5cbaa.png  photo bloglovin_zpsff10f10e.png

Monday, January 27, 2014

The 2014 Grammy's Makeup Hits

There was glitz and glam all over the red carpet last night for the 2014 Grammy's. Shout out to little Lourde for winning best song of the year. <3

These are my top makeup hits from yesterday's Grammy event.  

4. Sarah Hyland (a.k.a. Haley Dunphy from ABC's Modern Family) She is stunning! Swoon over that red lip and those rosy cheeks (for this pop of color on the apple of your cheeks try Chanel's new cream blushes in Affinite.) She looks classy without being overly made up. I love her bright undereys and the soft smudgey eyeliner on her lower lashes plus her strong, but not over-done brows.  


3. Let's discuss Katy Perry's fresh look with that amazing pink lip. Love! I would love to see a little more blush on those cheeks, but I think she looks absolutely gorgeous. For a pink lip like this try Laura Mercier creme lip color in pink label. 

2. Next up, almighty Beyonce. Look at her rocking that dark lip! I looove the smokey shimmery lid (try Makeup Geek eye shadow in Moondust). I would like her eyebrows to be filled in, but hat's my brow obsession speaking. I like how it adds kind of a natural flare to it. 

1. Zendaya Coleman: I love everything about this look. Her brows!!!  The smoldering smokey eye. Highlight + Contour, and that nude lip. On point!! I do not love her hair styling, but the makeup..mmhmm. 
For her sculpted cheek bones try Anastasia Beverly Hills' contour kit. For that hot lip try E.L.F studio matte lip color in Praline
What were your favorites? 

xoxo. LP

No comments:

Post a Comment