Connect

 photo facebook_zps8cbd5f36.png  photo instagram_zps52c2150b.png  photo pinterest_zps35bb796e.png  photo twitter_zps93b5cbaa.png  photo bloglovin_zpsff10f10e.png

Friday, January 17, 2014

Night & Day



Hi Beauties, 

Starting out this whole blog thing I'm going to keep it sweet & simple with a double product recommendation. Skin care reviews can be hard since it takes time to see results of products past the initial texture and smells. Today, I bring you two little numbers that are tried and true and that I personally, cannot live without. 

Daytime hydration: Try Clarins Bright Plus HPBrightening Hydrating Day Lotion SPF 20  $62
This SPF 20 moisturizing lotion evens and brightens dull skin. Special ingredients help to fade dark spots and even out the skin tone too! I like this moisturizer because it drys down to a soft matte without leaving the skin feeling greasy. It wears great under makeup and provides sun protection. 

For the night: Try Bobbi Brown's Hydrating Intense Night Cream. $62 
This concentrated night cream boosts the skin's ability to recharge and rehydrate during its nightly repair process, plumping fine lines and improving tone and texture. Skin looks and feels stronger and healthier. Secretly, I sometimes wear this during the day.. shhh! I recently discovered that my skin gets dehydrated really easily which in turn makes me incredibly oily. I'll wear this guy day and night in those cases and my skin is back to looking pretty great in no time. 

Sorry that these products are not entirely budget friendly. If it's any consolation, you need a very small amount of each so you shouldn't be needing a new one for at least 6-8 months.  Think of your skin as your #1 accessory, consider how much you spent on new shoes this month... this is your face! 

xoxo. LP

No comments:

Post a Comment