Connect

 photo facebook_zps8cbd5f36.png  photo instagram_zps52c2150b.png  photo pinterest_zps35bb796e.png  photo twitter_zps93b5cbaa.png  photo bloglovin_zpsff10f10e.png

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Top 10 Web Favorites for the Week

In order to spice things up, I thought I would share with you what I have found fantastic this week on the internet. 

10. A Beautiful Mess - 10 Statement Wall Ideas




I have been on a major design kick lately. This desire, however is significantly stifled by a severe budget shortage. Womp. Nevertheless, a girl and dream..and pin her way to a home reno. Can I get an Amen? 












9. These delicious chocolate peanut butter custard cups.




I made these  for a dinner party the husby and I went to last night. They were bomb. I strongly suggest you make them for yourself..and 5 other people. Or just eat them all yourself. I deem that totally acceptable. 











8. Lauren Conrad's amazing wedding planning. 




Can we first discuss these gold polka dot envelope liners? Swoon. Since I don't think I will ever get over my wedding obsession I still continue to pin wedding stuff. You can see my problem here and here. I think LC is the cutest and have no doubt that her wedding will be the same. I want to be there. 











7. This amazing Michael Kors timepiece. 




I now have a hopeless addiction to watches, thanks to my husband who also has this same disease. I am drawn to this hot pink beauty and I must add her to my collection. See #10 above budget shortage. boo.











6. Anastasia Beverly Hills' new dipbrow pomade. 


This stuff is waterproof!!!! Enough said. I must try it and when I do I'm sure it will be love. 















5. The Spring collection from Stella & Dot


My favorite piece is the Amelie Sparkle Bracelet in Peach. There are so many gorgeous pieces to this new collection. I also love the double clutch in citrine, here














4. My sweet friend Anjuli just relaunched her blog project. 

The design of this site is stunning and Anjuli truly has a gift for writing. She is inspiring and writes with a true openness. I invite you to share in her words. 



3. This beautiful kitchen appliance from William's Sonoma.  




There are no words. 
















2. Bekah's new blog. 



I'm not sure she has posted anything yet, but do yourself a favor and subscribe now in anticipation of greatness. You won't be sorry. She's the bee's knees. 






1. The amazing Kristy Lynn Adams



If you are in need of a wedding photographer in the North Carolina area you simply must book her. Now. Clock's ticking. 












I hope you've enjoyed this week's web picks. 

xoxo. LP

No comments:

Post a Comment