Connect

 photo facebook_zps8cbd5f36.png  photo instagram_zps52c2150b.png  photo pinterest_zps35bb796e.png  photo twitter_zps93b5cbaa.png  photo bloglovin_zpsff10f10e.png

Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Small Business Struggle

I saw this on Pinterest today. [you should probably follow my board] 

There is something about reading a little piece of the internet that hits home..it kind of makes your day. 

I posted to facebook and instagram about my desire to grow my small makeup artistry venture into a more sustainable business.  I suffer the plight of a creative brain stuck in a cube office.. not sustainable. 
I am so grateful to have the support of friends and family while trying to branch out and set down roots for my cosmetics styling business. It's scary taking a journey out in the world alone. I am also the most impatient person in the world and want all this to happen overnight. I know it will be worth the wait and struggle to follow my passion and do something that I truly love everyday. 
With this blog, my business site, and hopefully a YouTube channel soon I hope to spread the word and take the wedding world by storm! 

Sharing is caring, I appreciate your referrals more than you know. 

On a swell note: 2014 is off to a good start and my calendar is starting to fill! 
Stay tuned for more pretty posts soon to come. 

xoxo. LP

No comments:

Post a Comment